Experience The Grand from a whole new perspective.
The Grand Theatre salutes our volunteers!
Volunteers are one of our most important resources within the theatre. Their time, commitment, positive attitude and personal support of The Grand Theatre allows us to provide quality customer service to our patrons, and helps to support every department in our organization.
Our volunteers provide assistance and support by:
- Volunteering for Front of House duties, which includes ushering, greeting patrons at the door and concession work
- Providing administrative and clerical support to staff
- Coordinating and assisting with fundraising initiatives, including volunteering for special events
- Supporting educational outreach programs such as tea talks and other in-house activities
- Communicating a positive message to our community by providing exemplary customer service to our patrons and being an advocate for The Grand with friends, relatives and colleagues.
The Grand Theatre is committed to its volunteers. Our Volunteer Co-ordinator, Andrew Kitt, is responsible for the policies, procedures, training and co-ordination of volunteer work at the theatre and at special events.
For more information contact Andrew Kitt at email@example.com.